Correctly displays and acts upon all PDUs listed in the DIS standards corresponding to protocol versions 4, 5, 6, and 7. It can accept any valid DIS version on receive, and it uses the selected DIS version for transmission only.
Supports both a single DIS LAN and dual DIS LANs for Entity and Radio PDUs. The dual LAN option plays back any PDU recordings and transmits the Radio PDUs on the radio LAN, regardless of the recording's original source.
Monitors and captures PDUs.
Converts position expressed as X/Y/Z to latitude/longitude/height.
Converts velocity expressed as dX/dY/dZ to speed and heading.
Converts orientation from Euler angles to azimuth, roll, and pitch.
Can manually generate PDUs.
Generates specified Entity State PDUs and Entity State Update PDUs.
Provides a rich set of statistical monitoring functions.
Generates error messages in simple English for rejected PDUs. Provides capability to record or playback DIS PDUs:
- Recording supports dual LAN operation for separation of data and radio PDUs.
- Replay sessions recorded on a single LAN configuration on a dual LAN configuration.
Replay sessions recorded on a dual LAN configuration on a single LAN configuration:
- Filter recording or playback on the PDU family.
- Replay the session using the original exercise IDs or a specified exercise ID.
- Randomly position the time during replay.
- Continuously loop replay.
- Use the original PDU time stamps or new time stamps during replay.